The fair is for any organization, company, association, start-up, non-profit, or public institution, regardless of their size or sector, looking to recruit Dauphine students for an apprenticeship contract for a period of one or two years.
The fair is only open to students enrolled in an apprenticeship track at Dauphine. Students are in multidisciplinary programs at the Bachelor's level (3rd year) or Master's level (1st or 2nd year).
Key Figures for 2022
- Private company (excluding start-ups) or public institution:
- Face to face €1 200 (before taxes)
- Hybrid €1 900 (before taxes)
- Start-up, association, NGO, government department, or public service:
- Face to Face €400 (before taxes)
- hybrid €600 (before taxes)
- A virtual booth on the Seekube platform
- Access to a CV database containing about 1,000 CVs
- 57 multidisciplinary apprenticeship programs
- 8 recruiting accounts
- Organize "live" group sessions
- Scheduling management
Click on the link "Company Center" to log in with your username and password. If it's your first time logging in, you'll need to create an account.
Then follow through each section (watch out for required fields).
Once the form is completed and approved, you'll receive a quote by email. To get final approval for registration, this quote must be submitted on the platform, dated and signed with the company's seal.
Registration will only be finalized after a cancelation period of 14 days from the date the university receives this document.
Cancelation clause :
- If the company cancels their registration after the 14-day cancelation period, they will be billed for 30% of the amount due.
The fair takes place May 10, 11 and 12, 2023.
It is only open to Dauphine students pursuing an apprenticeship.
Director of the Work-Study Fair