Université Paris Dauphine – PSL EQUIS accreditation is renewed for 5 years
Université Paris Dauphine-PSL has had its EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation renewed for five years. According to the auditors, this is an endorsement of Dauphine-PSL’s strategy and an appreciation for the significant progress the institution has made since its last accreditation review.
Patrice Geoffron, Interim Director of Université Paris Dauphine-PSL, is delighted by the news, declaring “For us, this accreditation is a recognition of how committed our staff and students are on a daily basis. It’s a testimony to our efforts in areas that we see as essential, whether those are high-quality research, the values of social responsibility, or the public aspect of our work. This accreditation is both a recognition of our work to date and an invitation to keep doing what we’re doing at Dauphine-PSL."
The jury lauded the following as strengths of the Dauphine-PSL program:
- The rigor of the academic training, whose thoughtfully-constructed and student-centered curriculum combines soft skills with innovative pedagogical outcomes.
- The sense of belonging and engagement expressed by students, who are supported by Dauphine-PSL and an extensive alumni network throughout their training and onwards into their transition to professional life.
- The internationally-recognized quality of the teaching and research faculty. Dauphine - PSL is a major international center of interdisciplinary research.
- The focus on ethical engagement, responsibility, and sustainability (RSU) that have guided Dauphine-PSL’s strategic planning since 2016.
- Last but not least, the university’s strong connections to the corporate world are most definitely an advantage.
Dauphine-PSL is the first and only French university to be accredited by EQUIS (189 institutions in 40 countries). It was first accredited for 3 years, from 2009 to 2012, before receiving a five-year accreditation in 2015.
EQUIS is a European accreditation that is internationally recognized by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development). EQUIS focuses on disciplines pertaining to management and economics, and accredits institutions with international standing in these fields for a period of three to five years based on the quality of their academics, their business connections, and their research activity.