1. Be selected and announced by your home university
- Deadline – 1st semester: May 15
- Deadline – 2nd semester: October 1st
2. Complete the application package
You will receive a link to the application once your home university informs us that they have selected you.
- 1st semester: May 16 to May 30
- 2nd semester: October 2 to October 15
The following documents must be attached to your application:
- 1 photo ID (passport size)
- Copy of your passport – personal details page
- Courses in English: Certification of level B2 for non-English speakers; Courses in French: Certification of level B2 for non-French speakers (TOEFL 92; IELTS 6.5; Cambridge FCE (English) and DELF (French)
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages) only for Master's level programs
- Your most recent transcript only for Master's level programs
The signed registration form and all required documents must be sent by email (in a single PDF) before:
- May 31 for annual and first-semester students
- October 15 for second-semester students
3. Prepare your study contract
You select the courses you'll take during your time at Université Paris-Dauphine and get your choices approved by your academic advisor at your home university. Consult the course offering
Your contract allows you to register for classes* at Dauphine-PSL.
PLEASE NOTE: Students selected for a full year must create a contract for each semester.
* These are subject to change.