The third year of the Bachelor’s degree in Law and Management and Organizational Management results in a dual Bachelor's degree in Law and in Management and Organizational Management. The goal of the degree is to produce highly-trained attorneys who can work across disciplines.
- Earn a dual Bachelor's degree
- Acquire a solid foundation in private and public law, as well as the basics of Common Law
- Gain an in-depth understand of the fundamental subjects of management sciences
- Develop the ability to think independently and approach legal issues in a practical, holistic manner.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 4 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year