Student Exchanges opportunities :
The MIB Program offers the opportunity to participate in 1-semester academic exchanges to students who have completed the M1 at Dauphine. The exchange Universities are announced every year.
Optional International Management Summer School in London – open to all those who are admitted to the MIB (fees apply)
The 2 or 3-Week course in International Management Summer School in London in June 2020 will allow students building their international network, polishing their English language and strengthening their leadership, strategy, communication and presentation skills, all of which are key success factors in an international environment. Over 25 hours of teaching are offered per week. The program allows students admitted to the M2 MIB validating a 3-ECTS course in the program (pending University approval):
- Lecturer from renowed universities, e.g., Oxford and Cambridge,
- Personal and business skills experts and Senior Executives from Global companies,
- Visits of companies such as Google, Estée Lauder, Universal Music Group, Lloyds Bank and London-Based Start-ups,
- 3 tracks available
- Sustainability Management
- Digital & Innovation
- General Business Management
Double degree with LUISS Guido Carli University (LUISS) – Admission at the M1 Level
The MIB Program offers the opportunity to participate in a double-degree program with LUISS University in Roma. The courses are taught in English in both locations.
- M1: at LUISS University, Roma
- M2: at Paris-Dauphine, Paris, MIB in Apprenticeship
The students may also choose or have to reinforce their professional experience during a gap year during the M1 and the M2