If you’re enrolling at Dauphine-PSL for the first time, download the list of required documents.
If you are returning to Dauphine-PSL, download the list of required documents.
Supporting documents vary according to the program for which you are registering. You may be asked to provide the following documents:
• Notarized certificate of civil liability insurrance
• Notarized proof of scholarship (only if you don’t have your CROUS or Campus France notification by the time you register)
If you are registering for a Diplôme de grand établissement whose fees are income dependent:
• Notarized 2021-2022 certificate of attendance from your family (only if you don’t have your brother or sister’s certificate by the time you register)
• Attestation of failure to show your tax return for Bachelor's students
• Attestation of failure to show your tax return for Master's students
If you have been admitted as a continuing education or apprenticeship student, your program assistant will send you the list of required supporting documents with your registration instructions.
If you have been admitted to a doctoral program, the postgraduate diploma in notarial practice (Diplôme supérieur du notariat), or the HDR program, contact the enrolment office.