Ects : 6
Compétence à acquérir :
This course is an introduction to the basics of nonlinear systems theory and control design, with a particular focus on combinations of motion planning and reference trajectory tracking. Solutions of these two problems are dramatically simplified in the class of differentially flat systems. This latter class is introduced in an elementary way, with many examples, and studied in the framework of the differential geometry of jets of infinite order.
Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
- A brief introduction to differential geometry and dynamical systems
- Control systems, controllability
- System equivalence and differential flatness
- Applications to motion planning
- Applications to stable trajectory tracking.