Ects : 3
Volume horaire : 18
Coefficient : 1
Compétence à acquérir :
The intent of this course is to introduce, discuss, and analyze several topics important to service businesses. After completing this course, students should be able to:
· Understand the unique challenges involved in marketing and managing services.
· Identify differences between marketing in service versus manufacturing organizations and understand how "service" can be a competitive advantage in manufacturing organizations.
· Identify and analyze the various components of the "services marketing mix"(three additional P's) as well as key issues required in managing service quality.
· Appreciate the role of employees (and often customers) in service delivery, customer satisfaction, and service recovery.
· Appreciate other key issues in service businesses, such as managing supply and demand, the overlap in marketing/operations/human resource systems, and relationship management.
Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
- Understanding Service Products, Consumers, and Markets
- Applying the 7ps of Marketing to Services
- Implementing profitable Service Strategies
- The objectives are to provide in-depth understanding of the difference between marketing services versus products.
Enseignant responsable :