Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
- The course aims to introduce the notion of information systems as well as mainstream use of information systems in organization’s activities, functioning and life. More specifically, the students will learn :
- What an organization information system is.
- How information systems can support performance and create added value.
- IT infrastructures issues and avenues for future.
- Mainstream applications of Information Systems such as ERP, CRM applications, SCM, BI, BA.
- Information systems project management.
- Primary organizational issues related to information and information systems.
Enseignant responsable :