Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
- The State,
- Origins and Development
- The Polity, structures and institutions
- Citizens, elites and interest mediation
- Policies and Performance
- Consensus based democracies
- Polity in Countries with Multiple State-Like Authorities
- To give students a larger idea of the variety of political systems in the world, so they can look at their own country's system in a more critical, constructive way.
- Decision-makers of the future are expected to carry reforms within their own countries, and comparatism is a thought-provoking tool in this regard.
Enseignant responsable :