Volume horaire : 24
Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
The purpose of the course is to prepare the TOEFL, to become familiar with the format of the test, its prerequisites and assessment criteria.
Every week, students will work on past exams, and will be provided regular feedback on the linguistic or methodological aspects that deserve specific attention.
- Becoming familiar with the format of the test.
- Identifying linguistics strengths and weaknesses.
- Gaining autonomy to prepare the test.
- Note taking in English.
- Reading academic material in English in a wide range of disciplines.
- Improving writing skills in academic English.
- Developing speaking skills.