Summer Schools Online Presentations - Dauphine London
A link will be sent to you on the day - please use this link to join the webinar via Microsoft Teams or your browser.
Spend your summer in London, one of the most vibrant diverse cities in the world while learning the ins and outs of what it takes to succeed in the world of Finance or International Management with our 2021 Summer School programmes - giving you insight on how to become the leaders of tomorrow!
Want to know more about these programmes?
Join one of our online presentations:
- Tuesday 24th February at 13 pm
- Thursday 11th March at 18 pm
It will be a great opportunity to learn more about:
- Both our Finance Summer School and International Management Summer School (with its 3 tracks available: General Business / Digital & Innovation / Sustainability Management): programme structure, courses, requirements and application procedure.
- Our family-sized central London based campus.
- Our excursions and amazing networking events and connections to top London based firms.
- Our scholarships and bursary schemes*
All your questions will be answered at the Q&A, get a chance to speak directly with:
- Pr Serge Darolles, Director of Dauphine Master in Finance
- Pr Gaelle Le Fol, Director of Dauphine Master in Financial Markets (203)
- Mr Michael Abeyta, Head of Dauphine London Summer schools
- Mrs Cécile Sansalone, Managing Director of Dauphine London - PSL
- Former summer students
Sessions start on the 21st June 2021 at the earliest, or on the 5th or 12th July 2021 and vary in length, so you can pick the right summer school programme for you!
* Funding options available for qualifying students who apply before the first Scholarship Committee (early March). For this reason and as places are limited, we strongly recommend applying as early as possible.