Financial Markets Annual conference 2019
On Thursday March 21, 2019, at Paris Dauphine-PSL University, the Financial Markets Alumni association - Stratefi'203 - was organising, its annual conference on "The return of volatility: Asphyxiation or new breath?", supported by Addstones-GFI, La Française Investment Solutions and QMI (Quantitative Management Initiative), as part of the House of Finance Days, and on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Paris Dauphine-PSL University
IMPORTANT NOTE : the Conference was held in French
It took place on Thursday March 21, 2019, at Paris Dauphine University (Salle Raymond Aron) during the House of Finance days.
Visit the stratefi'203 Website
Visit the House of Finance Days website
This year, our speakers were
- Arié ASSAYAG, former Global Head of Hedge Funds at SG AM, Founder-CEO of the Hedge Fund Trajectoire Capital
- Alain DURRÉ, chief Economist at Goldman Sachs France
- Olivier ROUSSEAU, Board Member of the Fonds de Réserves pour les Retraites (FRR) and Chairman of the Asset Managers Selection Committee
- Matthew YANDLE, Global Head of Structuring at BNP Paribas
- The panel session was moderated by Sophie ROLLAND, journalist at the French financial newspaper Les Echos.