Enseignant responsable :
- FRANCK DOMENGE
- STEPHANIE ABBOUD
- HERVE DE MONES D'ELBOUIX
Description du contenu de l'enseignement :
- This course provides a framework designed to help students learn fundamental concepts, tools and techniques to think critically when valuing a company.
- This course is an initiation to the three main and most common methods of valuation (Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Public Company Comparables and Transaction Comparables) - presented in a football field valuation graph.
- Learning how to perform valuation of private and public companies.Coefficient : 2
Compétence à acquérir :
- The purpose of this course is to help students master valuation tools and financial modelling.
- This program assumes knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis course from the first semester.