- Applicants should hold a postgraduate degree (Master degree equivalent to 60 ECTS), from either the Master 1 in Quantitative Economics or another Master at Université Paris-Dauphine-PSL, or another university in France or abroad; or an equivalent diploma from an Institute of Political Studies (IEP), a Grande Ecole in business or engineering, or an equivalent recognized Grand Etablissement, in France or abroad.
- Applicants should have an academic background in the following fields: Economics, mathematics applied to economics, computer science applied to economics, or any other educational program with a quantitative component
- B2-level mastery of English is required. This must be attested by a certificate of achievement from one of the following tests: TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 90), IELTS (minimum score of 6.5) or Cambridge certificate (C1). English-native candidates or students who have followed an international training in English of at least one year over the last two years and who have passed the corresponding exams are exempted.
The admissions committee will be especially attentive to students' knowledge in these fields: economics, mathematics, math applied to social science, computer science, or any other educational program with a quantitative component.
The admissions process consists of 3 stages:
- An application is submitted online
- Eligibility determined based on the application – early April
- Interviews with eligible applicants, followed by determination of admission – early May
Applications can only be completed through the online MyCandidature platform.
An application must include: a CV; a cover letter (in English); a written response to a questionnaire (in English); high school, Bachelor, and Master 1 transcripts; proof of English proficiency; two letters of recommendation; and, if applicable, a summary of completed internships and dissertations. The application must be completed in either French or English. Please have any documents in languages other than English or French officially translated. The admission interview takes place on the main Porte Dauphine campus and lasts 20 minutes. For foreign students or those unable to come to Paris, the interview can be conducted as a video conference.
Les admissions sont closes pour l'année universitaire 2020-2021
Université Paris Dauphine | PSL
Frais de scolarité et financement
Les frais d'inscriptions à Dauphine sont établis en fonction des différents régimes (droits nationaux, revenus du foyer fiscal, etc.).
Des dispositifs de financement sont proposés aux étudiants en master, en association avec le CROUS, la Fondation Dauphine et les entreprises.
Financement par l'alternance
Certaines formations en master proposent de l'alternance. Les étudiants sont alors rémunérés et leurs frais de scolarité pris en charge par l’entreprise qui les accueille.