- Students who have passed the second year of the Bachelor's degree in Organization Sciences at Paris Dauphine-PSL are automatically admitted. Students who have passed the second year of the MIE Bachelor's degree are admitted on the basis of their application packet.
- External candidates who have taken courses in sociology, political science, or economics in AL or BL Classes préparatoires or at other universities.
- Students are expected to be familiar with the works of the major figures in sociology and political science.
- To be successful in this program, students should have a passion for the discipline and a solid understanding of its key concepts.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods in sociology, political science, and economics is a plus.
Applications must be submitted online and adhere to the process and timeline detailed here: https://dauphine.psl.eu/formations/licences/candidatures-et-procedures-d-admissions
Specific instructions for candidates coming from the literary and humanities “classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles” (CPGE):
- For candidates coming from the AL track: access via the BEL entrance examinations: www.concours-bel.fr
- For candidates coming from the BL track: access via the BCE entrance examinations: www.concours-bce.com
- Additional materials must be submitted through the online application platform.
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.