Level of study:
- French and international students enrolled in one of the following PSL Master’s programs in Mathematics and Applications (See):
- Master's degree 1 Mathematics and Applications Advanced Mathematics program
- Master's degree 1 Mathematics and Applications Foundational Mathematics program
- Master's degree 2 Mathematics and Applications MATH program in Applied and Theoretical Mathematics
- Master's degree 2 Mathematics and Applications MASH program in Mathematics, Apprenticeship, and the Humanities
- Master's degree 2 Mathematics and applications MASEF program in Mathematics of Insurance, Economics, and Finance
- Academic excellence-based scholarship
Fixed monthly allowance of € 650 plus (upon presentation of receipts) a contribution to housing costs up to a maximum of € 500, excluding APL, for a period of 10 months.
Continuation of the scholarship for first-year Master’s students is dependent on their acceptance into a second-year Master’s program and subject to a review of their performance by program faculty.
Tuition is included in the scholarship amount but must be paid by the student when they register.
• Application submitted before 05/11/2021
• Replies sent out in July
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the Mathematics and Applications graduate program and the Masters-level excellence scholarships