The mission of the Research Support Direction (DSR) is to implement the university's research policy by providing support to research teams in the preparation and implementation of their development projects.
The DSR is the single point of contact for research departments and centers as well as external partners (institutions and companies) for all matters relating to research, commercialization and doctoral training.
Within the framework of PSL, the DSR participates in the activities of the SAAP (Service d'accompagnement à l'Activité Partenariale, Support Service for Partnership Activity) of which it is a member. It shares the objective of SAAP members to increase the number of projects submitted by SAAP member institutions in response to various national and European CFPs.
The DSR is organized in three main areas: Support for scientific policy, the center for Partnership Research and Development, and the Doctoral School SDOSE-ED543.
Support for scientific policy
Science Committee Center
- Provides the secretariat of the Science Committee and its committees
- Handles requests for Authorization to Conduct Research
- Ensures the secretariat of the referent Scientific Integrity
Contact: Karine Beauvallet
Center for Research Administration and Promotion
- Implements the research policy defined in the Five-Year Contract in conjunction with the research centers, and coordinates relations with the Ministry of Research and partner research organizations.
- Coordinates and manages the DFIS research information system
- Monitors specific indicators
- Ensures the monitoring and coordination of the policy on teaching and research chairs and relations with the Foundations.
- Develops communication actions relating to research (production of the journal Dauphine Recherches, research directory, organization of events).
Contact: Anne-Laure Chagnon and Adeline Rabastens
The partnership research and development center
Contacts: Stéphanie Birouste, Agnès Casi, Mélanie Pellen and Delphine Prieur
The partnership research and development center brings together research centers and players from the socio-economic world. It carries out the following missions:
- Monitoring regulatory and policy developments in national and European research and innovation systems.
- Monitoring national, European and international calls for projects, and assisting research centers in responding to calls for proposals
- Establishment of contractual research partnerships: confidentiality agreement, research collaboration, consortium agreement, service provision, chair contract, license, publication, etc.
- Legal protection and exploitation of research results
- Support for the creation of innovative companies
- Participation in national professional networks: CURIE network, CLORA network, National Thematic Group of Humanities and Social Sciences, CAP ANR network.
Doctoral School SDOSE - ED543
- Provides the secretariat for 5 doctoral programs: Management and Computer Sciences (contact: Stéphanie Salon), Mathematics, Social Sciences, and Economics (contact: Chantal Charlier)
- Provides administrative follow-up and pedagogical support for doctoral studies up to thesis defense (contact: Linda Arbane)
- Establishes specific training courses for doctoral programs and common introductory programs to promote individual development.
- Ensures the follow-up of the doctors and their professional integration (contact: Linda Arbane)
Consult the page on the Doctoral School SDOSE