An Office 365 Account
Each student has access to Office 365, a digital workspace featuring a full range of online office and collaborative tools (the 2016 version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.), during their studies.
They have 1 terabyte (1,000 GB) of personal storage space to work online and access their files from any computer.
The Office 365 license also allows students to install the 2016 Office Pack on five computers and five tablets per account, so they can use all the features offered by these programs.
MyDauphine allows Dauphine - PSL students to:
- follow Dauphine - PSL news (events, student competitions, news, alerts, and more);
- post information and promote events on the website;
- learn about all kinds of useful steps to take (re-enrollment, applying to study abroad, etc.);
- discover student life at Dauphine - PSL (clubs, sports, arts and culture, etc.), as well as available services (housing, dining, health care, scholarships and student aid, good deals, etc.);
and access online services, including:
- their schedule
- their Dauphine - PSL email inbox
- Office 365
- the online course platform MyCourse
- the library resource portal Odyssée
- the digital e-learning platform Vodeclic
- and Career Center, an application designed for professional integration.
- Computer labs for instruction: There are 11 rooms with Windows-powered computers and six rooms with Linux, all used for classes and seminars or open lab time. The software provided covers all subjects taught at Dauphine - PSL. The Windows labs are open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., and the Linux labs are open during the university's regular hours.
- CRIO multimedia rooms (five labs with Windows-powered devices) are open (in the evening until 10 p.m., including on Saturday) and freely accessible to all students who have signed up for the optional additional services. These are for students to complete their assignments and communicate online.
These two networks will allow you to connect to the Internet in most universities in France and abroad.
The online platform MyCourse provides students with access to their course materials and numerous collaborative tools.
Over 33,000 digital magazines are available through the document portal (Business Source Complete, Science Direct, online newspapers, etc.).