A hub from Université Paris Dauphine – PSL
Embodying the commitment of Université Paris Dauphine – PSL to Entrepreneurship since 2019
DIRECTOR OF THE HOUSE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Initial training and executive education
Many of Dauphine’s courses and programs put entrepreneurship at the heart of the curriculum, preparing students for careers as entrepreneurs.
Incubated at the heart of the Paris campus, entrepreneurs are immersed in a rich ecosystem. In addition to offices, they have access to tailored support, a network of mentors and experts, preferential rates and financing, depending on eligibility.
This program is aimed at any student of Dauphine and PSL who is highly motivated to develop their project in parallel with their studies. It provides access to a shared work room, tailored support and a network of experts and gives national student entrepreneur status.
The incubator on the London campus is located in Islington. It provides incubated start-ups with a co-working space, access to shared professional services, mentoring sessions and a gateway to French and European markets.
PSL-Pépite provides a comprehensive system for students or young alumni to conduct their project and obtain a student entrepreneur diploma (D2E), with tailored support and a work space for discussion and synergy, in the heart of Paris.
Entrepreneurship is a hot topic
within the scientific community at Dauphine
Chairs and Research circle
- Ottmann J._Y., Mahut D., Gazier B. (2022), "Entre emploi atypique et entrepreneuriat : Le portage salarial comme « forme d’emploi de transition"
- Laurent A., Mayol A. (2022), "Maryse Duval, entrepreneuriat social et coopération comme leviers face à la crise Covid"
- Delacroix E., Benoit-Moreau F., Parquel B. (2021), "Digital subsistence entrepreneurs in developed countries: Opportunities and limitations of peer-to-peer platforms"
- Chtioui T., Thiery Dubuisson S. (2020), "Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings"
- Nogatchewsky G., Donada C. (2020), "Collaborer pour innover avec les start-up"
- Landour J. (2019), "Sociologie des Mompreneurs – Entreprendre pour concilier travail et famille ?"
incubators in Paris and London
students, doctoral students and alumni educated on the issue each year
partners committed alongside the House of Entrepreneurship
lectures & events per year
Would you like to know more? Do you have a specific request? Would you like to become a partner or just get involved with us? Contact us or stop by to see us at Dauphine.