The goal of this program is to equip students with the tools, techniques, methods, and approaches necessary to entrepreneurship, supporting entrepreneurship, and matrix management. The Entrepreneurship and Innovative Projects track offers a unique training program in entrepreneurial approaches and innovative project management in all its forms and in a variety of contexts (social businesses, family businesses, transfers and takeovers, start ups, intrapreneurship, etc.).
- Develop expertise in managing innovative projects
- Develop expertise in matrix, strategic, and operational management
- Develop the ability to be agile, to ideate, and to design innovatively
- Have a firm grasp of business development
- Manage the project lifecycle (initiation, scaling, transfer, etc.)
- Know how to design classic and socially innovative business models
- Types of education
- Executive Education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 20 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
The challenges of the ecological and social transition in the Master's degree programs
Several courses and tools are offered to students in the Master’s program, regardless of their specialization
- “Ecological Transition and Social Responsibility” Certificate
- “Dauphine Durable” SPOC A common base of knowledge in the areas of ethics, social responsibility and sustainable development. It tackles the basics of CSR: control, human resources, finance, marketing, strategy, climate issues and the environmental transition.
- “Managing SDGs” SPOC A unique learning experience in which students from multiple countries work together on real-life case studies.
- Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development At PSL, Dauphine is a founding member of Université Virtuelle Environnement et Développement durable (Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development), which allows it to provide its students with a set of resources and MOOCs.
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate