Université Paris Dauphine – PSL has renewed its ECHE accreditation (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) for 7 years (2021-2027).
Dauphine students in their 3rd year of a Bachelor's degree as well as in the 1st and 2nd year of a Master's degree are eligible for this program, which promotes exchanges between European universities.
Among its new priorities are the implementation of digital mobility management (in line with the technical standards of the European Student Card initiative) and the development of environmentally friendly and sustainable practices.
The SIGMA Alliance
Université Paris Dauphine – PSL is a founding member of SIGMA (Societal Impact and Global Management Alliance) with Singapore Management University, which promotes exchanges between students and professors as well as collaborations on research programs.
Besides Université Paris Dauphine – PSL, the alliance includes 8 universities
across all 5 continents:
- Copenhagen Business School (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Singapore, Management University (Singapore)
- University of St Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien (Austria)
- ESADE Escolar Superior d’Administracio i Direccio d’Empreses (Barcelona, Spain)
- Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- Renmin University (Beijing, China)
Through its network of preferred academic partners in London, Madrid and Frankfurt, Dauphine offers several off-site programs and dual Bachelor's and Master's degrees:
International university networks
Dauphine also belongs to several internationaluniversity networks and is developing academic partnerships for dual degrees as well as off-site programs and the development of joint research programs.
- YERUN (Young European Research Universities Network), network of 18 universities - Founding member
- QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management), network of 22 universities
- EUA (European University Association), 850 members in 47 countries
- UNICA (Network of Universities from the Capitals of Europe), network of 49 universities