Université Paris Dauphine-PSL is a scientific, cultural and professional public institution, to which the status of Great Institution applies.
It is governed by the modified decree n°2004-186 of 26 February 2004.
Dauphine is a component establishment of PSL, alongside ten other prestigious Parisian establishments within this university center created in 2010.
Three central councils
The Board of Directors (BoD)
The Board of Directors (BoD) is a decision-making body that determines the policy of the university. As such, it approves the decisions of the BoD and the AVC including financial implications.
Download the composition of the Board of Directors
The Council for Education and Student Life (CFVE)
The Council for Education and Student Life (Conseil de la Formation et de la Vie Etudiante, CFVE) is a consultative body, which proposes to the Board the orientations of training and disability policies and is the guarantor of trade union and political student rights.
Download the composition of the CFVE
The Science Committee (SC)
The Science Committee (SC) is an advisory body, which proposes to the GC the orientations of the research policy and the distribution of the corresponding credits.
The Presidential Team
The President is surrounded by a bureau, called COMEX, composed of the Vice-Presidents and the Director General of Services.
- El Mouhoub MOUHOUD, President of Université Paris Dauphine - PSL
- Arnaud MIAS, Vice President for Social Responsibility
- Jamal ATIF, Vice President for Digital
- Nicolas BERLAND, Vice President for Financial Resources and Partner Relations
- Bruno BOUCHARD, Vice President of Scientific Committee
- Sébastien DAMART, Vice President of Curriculum and Student Life
- Sophie LEMAIRE, Vice President for working conditions for faculty, researchers and administrative personnel
- Sophie MERITET, Vice President for International Affairs and Student Mobility
- Hélène NASOM-TISSANDIER, Vice-President Delegate for Working Conditions for administrative personnel
- Valérie RENAUDIN, Vice President for Capital Projects and New Campus
- Florence GELIN, Managing Director
- Béatrice DELZANGLES, Equality and anti-discrimination
- Pierre LANIRAY, Academic and innovation support
- Stéphanie MONJON, Environmental responsibility
- Hélène LENOBLE-LIAUD, Student life
Organizational Sciences Bachelor's (LSO) - Director : Dorothée GALLOIS-COCHET
Organizational Sciences Master's (MSO) - Director : Frédéric PELTRAULT
Mathematics and Informatics of Decision-Making and Organizations (MIDO) - Director : Jacques FEJOZ et Andre ROSSI
Dauphine Executive Education (continuing education) - Director : Sébastien DUIZABO
School of Journalism (IPJ) - Director : Pascal GUENEE
Doctoral school of Sciences of decision-making, organization, society and exchange (SDOSE) - Director : Thierry KIRAT
The Organizational Chart
2 advisory committees
2 committees play an advisory and consultative role to the presidential team:
The social report
An exhaustive document presents the university's social data: staff numbers and jobs, exercise and work conditions, remuneration, training, working conditions, etc.