A trilingual Bachelor's in Economics, Management or Social sciences
In partnership with Universitad Carlos III in Madrid, the international academic path in Madrid (Bachelor's degree) involves full immersion with a trilingual program (French, English and Spanish) and small group instruction. UC3M is an internationally-renowned university with almost 20% foreign students.
Semesters 1 à 4
- The first two years take place in Madrid and focus on core courses, including economics, management, law, social sciences, mathematics and statistics.
- 45% of courses are taught in English, 45% in Spanish and 10% in French.
Semesters 5 à 6
- The third year takes place on the Paris or London campus. International mobility can be arranged with one of Université Paris Dauphine-PSL’s partner universities.
Applications are submitted online on the national platform Parcoursup (selective track).
Acceptance to this program also requires the following:
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Spanish (at least level B2 in English, supported by official TOEFL, Cambridge or IELTS scores; level B2 in Spanish, supported by an official test or by certification from 12th grade teacher)
- Autonomy and ability to adapt to an international setting
Dauphine in Their Own Words
Este año ha sido interesante para mí en tres puntos principales. El primer punto es la riqueza de la enseñanza en dos lenguas extranjeras, que permite no sólo progresar en cada lengua, sino también pasar fácilmente de una a otra. El segundo punto es el fuerte vínculo que rápidamente se forjó con otros estudiantes del programa.
Esta fuerza se debe probablemente a la distancia de nuestro entorno habitual. El tercero es el ambiente de Madrid, una ciudad estudiantil y festiva, donde te sientes seguro.
Your path :
Hello! I’m Flavie and I am a student at Dauphine Madrid since 2018. I really liked my first year in Madrid because, first of all, the city is amazing. This is a very international and active city where you will discover Spanish culture, Spanish people and all the events happening every week in the city. Also, as Dauphine students,
we have the change to study on the campus of the UC3M, which offers many facilities such as sport installations, cafeteria... And finally, the program is very comprehensive, and the classes are held in English or Spanish by local teachers, in small classes of 30 students. Come to Dauphine Madrid and you will not regret the experience!
Your path :