The university offers more than 30 sports, all supervised by certified, high-quality instructors.
Through sports activities, the university aims to:
- teach students to develop and manage their physical potential, allowing them to gain skills in sports and physical activities;
- help students to balance their life (stress management, health, etc.);
- and promote togetherness, practical lessons about life and teamwork, as well as democracy and civic-mindedness in the context of the university athletic community.
Intramural Sporting Facilities
The university's sports area, located on the 1st and 2nd lower levels of the new wing, covers 1,200 square meters and includes a dance room, sparring room, table tennis room, weightlifting room, and squash court. This area also features locker rooms and a lounge.
The schedule for free access to the weightlifting room with an athletic coach is as follows:
– Mondays and Fridays, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
– Tuesdays and Thursdays, noon to 10 p.m.
– Wednesdays, noon to 3:30 p.m. and 5 to 10 p.m.
– Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Extramural Sporting Facilities
For your convenience and supervised practice, SUAPS (University Services for Physical and Sporting Activities) rents out facilities (pool, gym, stadiums, golf practice, etc.) near the university. Most of these facilities are 5 to 10 minutes (on foot or by rented bike) from Dauphine - PSL.
The main objective of SUAPS is to allow as many students and university staff members to practice:
- one or more activities recreationally;
- at least one sport competitively;
- and/or a sports discipline for academic credit.
See a full list of instructors in the PSL sports handbook.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays: 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:15 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9:30 to 11:45 a.m.