Born 18 June 1967, Isabelle Huault has been Professor at the Université Paris Dauphine - PSL since 2005 and Vice-President of the University from 2015 until 9 December 2016, when she became President.
From 2009 to 2015, she directed the Dauphine Research Centre in Management (UMR CNRS 7088). She also served as Vice-President of the National Council of Universities (section of management sciences) from 2011 to 2015.
She is a graduate of EM Lyon, PhD in Management Sciences and a university associate professor.
As a professor, she taught strategy and organizational theory.
Her research work focuses primarily on the social construction of financial markets, financialization and financial regulation.
Isabelle Huault is a member of several international academic societies:
- The European Group for Organization Studies (Egos),
- the Academy of Management (AoM),
- and the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics (SaSE).
She was President of the International Association of Strategic Management (AIMS) from 2006 to 2008. She is a member of several editorial boards of international journals including Organization Studies and Organization.
She was twice a member of the jury for the national competition in the recruitment of university professors in the fields of management sciences (2002-2003) and economics (2013-2014).
Isabelle Huault is a knight of the Ordre des Palmes académiques.
She has written numerous articles, and is the author or editor of several books, in particular:
- Critical Management Studies: Global Voices, Local Accents, Routledge, (with C. Grey, V. Perret and L. Taskin), 2016
- Finance The Discreet Regulator. How Financial Activities Shape and Transform the World, Palgrave MacMillan (with C. Richard), 2012