A center of documentary excellence
The Service Commun de la Documentation (SCD, Common Documentation Service) of the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL is a national reference library in Economics and Management. It is engaged in the acquisition and conservation of documentary resources for higher education and research, the production of scientific information and the dissemination of knowledge (in particular through interlibrary loans).
The Library of the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL participates in multiple documentary networks:
- As an associated center of the National Library of France, a library associated with the GIS COLLEX (Collections of excellence) and a member of the LIBER (Ligue des bibliothèques européennes de recherche, League of European Research Libraries) association, it is involved in an on-going reflection on the development of services to researchers (in terms of access to resources, open access publications, research data, etc.) in France and the European Union.
- It coordinates the negotiations of electronic resources in economic and management sciences for the institutions in the COUPERIN consortium, and as such participates in the projects of the ISTEX initiative.
- It also actively contributes to the network of the EBSLG, which promotes cooperation between librarians of the most important business schools in Europe.
The Library serves students and researcher-professors interested in its collections and provides access to a wide assortment of documentary resources in digital format to contribute to the research, information, and learning activities of its users.
It also actively participates in the valorization of the university's research: by administering the “Base de publications des enseignants-chercheurs “(Researcher-Professors Publications Database) or BIRD, it contributes to raising the international visibility of Paris-Dauphine's research.
Access to study and research libraries
Study library: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 22:00 and Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 (reduced hours in summer)
Research library (accessible as of M2): Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 22:00
Access is subject to registration and requires the presentation of a student ID, or that of a professional or reader's card for external users (for more information on the conditions of access for the public, please consult the page relating to registration of external readers).
The Paris Dauphine-PSL Library offers:
- 200,000 books
- More than 700 journal subscriptions
- 56,000 digital journals
- 300,000 digital books
- 130 databases
- Online academic publications of the university's researchers
- Theses defended at the university, in digital format
Our libraries’ services
- Borrowing - Extensions - Reservations
- Over 800 places
- Group Work Rooms (reserved for university students)
- Printing and photocopying (paid service)
- Loan of small equipment (markers, cables, adapters, etc.)
- Free access to computers
- Inter-library loan (ILL / PEB)
Literature search assistance
Librarians are available at the information desks to assist you in your research, and offer: