The Doctoral School "Sciences of Decision, Organizations, Society and Exchange" (SDOSE) is shared by Paris Dauphine-PSL University and MINES ParisTech by extending the scope of the Dauphine Doctoral School to include the MINES ParisTech laboratories in Economics, Management and STS (Sciences, Technologies, Société). It is supported by Université PSL and attached to the PSL doctoral college.
The SDOSE Doctoral School is made up of 5 doctoral programs:
- A doctoral program in Economics based at the CERNA and the LEDa
- A doctoral program in Management based at the CGS and at DRM
- A doctoral program in Computer Science based at the LAMSADE
- A doctoral program in Mathematics, based at the CEREMADE
- A doctoral program in Social Sciences based at the CR2D, the CSI and at the IRISSO