The goal of this certificate is for students of the various Master's specializations at Université Paris Dauphine-PSL to develop their knowledge and skills dealing with the environmental crises of the 21st century, the challenges of the ecological transition, as well as corporate social responsibility.
- Prepare students, both as citizens and future professionals, for the major changes and potential crises our society will experience in the mid and long term
- Impart scientific expertise on physical phenomena (the carbon cycle, loss of biodiversity, food-supply vulnerability, etc.), a sound understanding of the sociopolitical context, of legal issues and regulation, along with analyses of the strategies applied to these problems and the interplay between stakeholders in which these strategies are deployed
- Connect the technical aspects of the ecological transition to the role and position of businesses
- Develop the various aspects of ecological transitions from an environmental perspective, as well as those of interdependent social issues
- Operationalize the interdisciplinary knowledge gained by students, while also fostering a critical perspective
This certificate is an integral focus of Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (by THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.