New application session
University Diploma Research in Management 1st year (DU RIM) : from May 10 to July 2, 2023 on Mycandidature
The Research in Management 2-year program is a postgraduate qualification for academically talented students seeking to develop their knowledge and ability to undertake rigorous and original research in management (Marketing, Organization Theories, Accounting/Control, Strategy, Human Resources, Information Systems). It is a perfect preparation for a PhD or at least a starting point to undertake research at a public or private institute. From the first year, students are acculturated to the challenges of research in management, being part of tutored research projects.
- Train a new generation of researchers and specialists armed to contribute to the renewal of analysis in management
- Develop a deep understanding of existing research in the field
- Build a critical understanding of contemporary issues for management and develop an ability to pursue original research in a reflexive and scholarly way
- Study and practice basic principles of research design that will include the formulation of research problems and the evaluation of alternative approaches to research
- Develop a professional pathway based on management research
- Respond to new societal challenges, through the production of scientific knowledge
When you enroll in a Graduate Program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions.
Organization of the Graduate Program in Management
- Types of education
- Initial Training
- Outgoing Level
- English, French
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- University degree
- Academic Year
The degree is issued by Université PSL and taken at Université Paris Dauphine - PSL.
Master’s Merit Scholarships
A merit scholarship aimed at promoting training for research and through research may be granted as part of the D.U Research in Management.
This one-year scholarship of 12,000 € is reserved for first year students of the D.U Research in Management (D.U RIM. 1) who are committed to pursue their training in the second year of the degree (Dual enrollment in the D.U Research in Management 2 (D.U RIM 2) and in a second-year master’s degree specialized in Research affiliated with this D.U RIM 2):
- Master’s Year 2 – Research and Consulting in Strategic Management (101)
- Master’s Year 2 – Business Consulting and Digital Organization (128)
- Master’s Year 2 – Marketing Research and Consulting (102)
- Master’s Year 2 – Consulting and Research in Audit and Control (124)
- Master’s Year 2 – Sustainable Development and Organizational Responsibility (239)
- Master’s Year 2 – Network Industries and the Digital Economy (116)
- Master’s Year 2 – Fashion & Materials
- Master’s Year 2 – Institutions, Economics and Society (Research in socioeconomics) (300)
The scholarship may be granted for the first or second year.
Students who are admitted to the D.U Research in Management (first or second year) and who wish to apply for this scholarship should send a blank email with the subject line “Excellence Scholarship” to firstname.lastname@example.org during their enrollment.
Tuition fees are not included in the amount of the scholarship and remain to be paid by students during their administrative enrollment.
This scholarship can't be combined with other types of funding (with the exception of joint programs with French Embassies or French Institutes abroad).
A dedicated team
Conference / Entreprise / Magister
Conference - A Global Look on Engagement Strategies
Replay - Presentation of the Double Degree Research in Management
Magister / Graduate Programs
New application session – Research in Management
Call for applications / Certificate / PhD / Magister