This program represents Dauphine's first Research Master's and takes a unique approach to strategy and management that is anchored in the most recent academic research. Students in the program are able to call on their analytical and operational skills when confronted with complex situations.
- Analyze complex situations with a theoretical perspective that brings added value to the understanding of the issue at hand.
- Argue for the credibility of an analysis and for a recommended strategy
- Understand the major strategic issues facing corporations in the current environment.
- Articulate a complex vision of the situations that companies face that includes both the social and the economic components of an issue
- Develop a foundational understanding of strategy and organizations through the development of various research projects.
- Become expert in methods for analyzing strategic and organizational phenomena
- Types of education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 24 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
Co-Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate