This program represents Dauphine's first Research Master's and takes a unique approach to strategy and management that is anchored in the most recent academic research. Students in the program are able to call on their analytical and operational skills when confronted with complex situations.
- Analyze complex situations with a theoretical perspective that brings added value to the understanding of the issue at hand.
- Argue for the credibility of an analysis and for a recommended strategy
- Understand the major strategic issues facing corporations in the current environment.
- Articulate a complex vision of the situations that companies face that includes both the social and the economic components of an issue
- Develop a foundational understanding of strategy and organizations through the development of various research projects.
- Become expert in methods for analyzing strategic and organizational phenomena
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 24 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
The master Strategy and Organization’s second year is part of the Graduate Program in Management, a predoctoral cursus that gathers PSL’s master level’s research in management training.
By integrating this Master, you have the possibility of obtaining in parallel the University Diploma (D.U.) Research in Management (RIM). It allows to supplement the knowledge and skills in Management research.
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate
Monday 3 April 2023
from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Conference - A Global Look on Engagement Strategies
Conference organized by the Master 2 Strategy and Organization as well as the University Degree Research in Management
On February 16 2023
Replay - Presentation of the Double Degree Research in Management
Following the Masters Days, you can see or review the presentation and the Questions/Answers of this training.