The program in Sustainable Development and Organizational Responsibility trains future executives who specialize in sustainable development. The program (available as both a research track and a professional track) is interdisciplinary in nature and provides students with skills in four disciplines: management, economics, sociology, and law.
- Understand the sociology of actors and organizations, and environmental and safety regulations
- Develop transversal, legal, economic, accounting and financial expertise
- Understand the impact of sustainable development policies and CSR (corporate social responsibility) practices
- Acquire the skills to advise and support companies in their development of transformation strategies that incorporate CSR
When you enroll in a Master's program, you also join Université PSL. Ranked in the top 50 universities in the world (THE and QS), PSL offers excellent graduate programs at the Master's and PhD level, which benefit from the scientific capabilities of its member institutions. The degree is completed at the Université Paris Dauphine-PSL and awarded by Université PSL.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 24 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
The master Sustainable Development and Organizational Responsibility’s second year is part of the Graduate Program in Management, a predoctoral cursus that gathers PSL’s master level’s research in management training.
By integrating this Master, you have the possibility of obtaining in parallel the University Diploma (D.U.) Research in Management (RIM). It allows to supplement the knowledge and skills in Management research.
Graduate Program in Management
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate
Et après Dauphine ?
durée moyenne de recherche d’emploi
Taux d’insertion professionnelle
On February 16 2023
Replay - Presentation of the Double Degree Research in Management
Following the Masters Days, you can see or review the presentation and the Questions/Answers of this training.