The third year of the LISS Bachelor’s degree (Economics) is aimed at students who have taken previous university classes or ENS preparatory classes in economics and requires a genuine enthusiasm for the discipline. It builds on the coursework of the Bachelor’s degree in Economics and is a natural conduit to the Master’s programs in Public Policies and Economics at Université Paris Dauphine-PSL.
- Approach the issues facing modern society from an informed sociological point of view.
- Understand the foundations of economic analysis (both micro and macro).
- Develop skills in critical thinking and synthesis.
- Prepare for work/study abroad
- Gain access to the outstanding Master’s programs at Dauphine and PSL in Public Policies; Institutions, Organizations, Economics, and Society; Law and Public Governance; International Action and Development; Peace Studies; Economics, etc.).
- Types of education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- Optional Internship
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year