Housing is a priority
for Université Paris Dauphine-PSL
Dauphine has established a housing policy to allow Dauphine students to access inexpensive housing with a commute time of no more than 45 minutes.
Université Paris Dauphine – PSL therefore manages an inventory of around 800 housing units, including 55 acquired through the Dauphine Foundation in Nanterre, 250 leased in Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine, and the remaining spots reserved with various housing associations (ALJT, CROUS, Seqens, etc.).
Three residences at Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine
and Paris La Défense
Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine is a municipality bordering Paris, located 20-30 minutes from the Porte Dauphine campus.
You will find all the conveniences needed for daily life (market and food stores, banks, housing furnishings).
The city is easily accessed by public transport with 2 metro lines (13 and 14), one RER line (C), a tram line (T3B) and two bus lines (66, 85) to get to the center of Paris.
Did you know?
- Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine is at the heart of the Olympic adventure, with the Athlete’s Village and a fast connection to the Olympic sites of Saint-Denis and Paris Centre.
- Coming in January 2024, discover the Halle des Docks, the largest Food Court in the greater Paris region.
- Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine boasts the world’s biggest flea market. Explore the different eras of design and find yourself the perfect knick-knack!
Saint-Ouen Louis Dain Residence
Located 10 minutes from the Garibaldi metro station and the businesses in Saint-Ouen town center, this residence, next to the Mob house designed by Philippe Starck, offers 190 units:
The units are fully equipped (dishes and microwave), with very high speed Wifi.
Services available in the residence: laundry, lounge, garden, bike room, vending machines.
Access to the Porte Dauphine campus (30 minutes):
- Line 13 Garibaldi station, direction Châtillon
- Change at Place de Clichy, line 2, direction Porte Dauphine
Saint-Ouen Liberté Residence
Under construction, reservations are not yet open
Located 2 minutes from Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine station and from many businesses, this residence features 160 studios.
Services available in the residence: laundry, bike room, lounge, work space
Access to the Porte Dauphine campus (15 minutes):
- RER C direction Massy/Pont de Rungis to Avenue Foch
Paris La Défense Arena
Located in the Faubourgs de l’Arche neighborhood, a few minutes from the Grande Arche, the RER A and line 1 of the metro, this residence features 55 fully-equipped units measuring 16 to 32 sq. m.
Access to the Porte Dauphine campus (25 minutes):
- Metro line 1 or RER A La Défense
- Change at Charles de Gaulle – Etoile, line 2, direction Porte Dauphine
Dauphine also offers some housing via its partners, Crous de Versailles, ALJT and Seqens, all located in the west or north-west suburbs.