The Master's in Information Systems, Networks and Digital Technology prepares general managers in digital technology as much as it does experts in information systems.
They are capable of grasping and piloting the digital transformation of a great variety of organizations and industries.
- Understand and prepare for new the professions of the digital transformation.
- Develop analytical skills, contracting authority or prime contractor expertise that draws on data sciences.
- Apply managerial skills and techniques to information systems in order to transform organizations, innovative businesses, and the private sector.
- Be open to various professional perspectives in the public and private sector.
After a first year followed by an optional gap year, 4 specializations are possible.
Optional gap year
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training
- Outgoing Level
- French and English
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma
- Academic Year
- Development Project Manager
- Project Manager in Digital Economy
- Production Project Manager
- Digital Project Manager
- Data Analyst & Account Manager
Senior Information System (IS) & Information Technology (IT) Auditor
Your path :
Extended Enterprise Information System Audit and Consulting (SIEE)
Chargé d’affaires at PEIX
Your path :
Management of the Production Process for Goods and Services
University Professor, Co-Director of the Master's Degree in Information Systems, Networks and Digital
Director of the 1st year of the Master, Director of the 2nd year of the Master’s degree - Network Industries and Digital Economy
Assistant Professor, Co-Director of the Master's Degree in Information Systems, Networks and Digital
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's Degree - Telecom and Media Management
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's Degree - Extended Enterprise Information Systems: audit and consulting (Paris and Tunis)
Assistant Professor, Director of the 2nd year of the Master's Degree - Management of Information Systems