The Master in Accounting, Control and Audit is characterized by a strong interaction with the professions of consulting, accounting and audit. This Master gives you access to 5 out of the 7 course accreditations for the French Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Management (Chartered Accountant).
This Master also offers the possibility of starting an internship in chartered accounting after graduation.
- Understand the challenges and evolution of companies and the financial world.
- Discover the accounting, environmental and societal issues of organizations.
- Develop the technical skills needed in the professions of accounting, auditing, finance and consulting.
- Enhance cross-disciplinary understanding of economic professions.
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training
- Outgoing Level
- French and English
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma
- Academic Year
- External or Internal Auditor
- Consulting in mergers and acquisitions
- Risk Manager
- Professions of certified accountants and auditors
- Accounting and financial management employee
- Financial Comptroller
Gwenaël LE MOUËL
Financial Auditor at Ernst & Young
Assistant Professor, Director of the Master's degree in Accounting, Control, Auditing, Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Accounting, Control, Auditing
Assistant Professor, Director of the 1st year of the Master's degree - Accounting, Control, Auditing