This Master’s, created in partnership with tMines ParisTech-PSL, prepares a new generation of managers and researchers for innovative design models and new ways of thinking in management sciences. It explores the interface with numerous other disciplines:
engineering, economics, sociology, philosophy, cognition, history, law, art, and data science.
- Experience multidisciplinary innovation at the heart of a diverse class: management, law, finance, economics, political science, design, engineering and doctorates in science.
- Lead real professional projects for businesses: “Business plan”, technology forecasting, innovative design.
- Take on responsibilities for major projects throughout the course of the Master’s: study trips, bi-monthly talks and annual conferences, website, blog, etc.
- Types of education
- Initial training or Executive Education
- Outgoing Level
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma
- Academic Year
- Data Analyst & Account Manager
- Innovation Project Manager
Manager of Learning Expedition - WDHB
Vice-president, Portfolio & Investment Solutions - Bloomberg
Project manager - La French Tech
University Professor, Dauphine-PSL
Assistant Professor at Mines ParisTech, Director of the Master's degree in Innovation Management, Director of the 1st year of the Master's degree - Technology and Innovation Management de l'innovation, Responsables de la 1ère année de Master - Management de la technologie et de l’innovation
Assistant Professor, INSTN-Paris Saclay, Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Technology and Innovation Management