This first year of the Master's Degree in Accounting, Control, and Auditing trains students seeking careers in auditing, accounting, finance, financial advice, and management control. The program helps students develop the technical conceptualization skills necessary in the accounting and financial disciplines. The approach helps them gain a deeper understanding of the organizational, economic, and social challenges and consequences wrought by the evolution of these disciplines and develop their skillset more broadly. Students who complete the first year of the Master's program do not have to sit the national chartered accountancy qualifying examinations or gain national auditing certification.
- Learn the basics of accounting, finance, auditing, management control, accounting information systems, and organizational management;
- Become confident in spoken and written English and benefit from international professional opportunities;
- Become an expert in information and communication technologies for education;
- Leads to the following types of careers: external or internal auditor, Mergers & Acquisitions consultant, enterprise consultant, accounting and financial management employee, risk manager, certified accounting and auditing professions, financial comptroller.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year