The program in Financial Control trains students in corporate accounting control and financial control, and gives them the insight to contextualize these activities in the overall workings of complex organizations. A significant part of the curriculum is dedicated to the study of company-wide processes.
- Create consolidated financial statements that respect international accounting norms;
- Develop the skills required by professionals in the auditing, accounting control, and financial control sectors
- Contribute to the implementation of accounting and financial systems;
- Know how to support financial, accounting, auditing, and control teams;
- Know how to negotiate, argue, and advice at the C-suite level;
- Manage and analyze financial spreadsheets; monitor economic and financial activity
- Improve organizational financial strategy;
- Implement financial communications policies;
- Types of education
- Work-based training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
The challenges of the ecological and social transition in the Master's degree programs
Several courses and tools are offered to students in the Master’s program, regardless of their specialization
- “Ecological Transition and Social Responsibility” Certificate
- “Dauphine Durable” SPOC A common base of knowledge in the areas of ethics, social responsibility and sustainable development. It tackles the basics of CSR: control, human resources, finance, marketing, strategy, climate issues and the environmental transition.
- “Managing SDGs” SPOC A unique learning experience in which students from multiple countries work together on real-life case studies.
- Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development At PSL, Dauphine is a founding member of Université Virtuelle Environnement et Développement durable (Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development), which allows it to provide its students with a set of resources and MOOCs.
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate