Research seminars on "Sustainability"
Warning : The event you're reading is passed !
The multidisciplinary and transversal Dauphine Durable program, set up by Université Paris Dauphine - PSL as part of its social responsibility policy, aims to develop structuring initiatives within the university community concerning the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and the ecological challenges of climate change and biodiversity loss.
In order to initiate and support the development of an interdisciplinary and inter-laboratory dialogue on these issues within the university, a research seminar on "Sustainability" is set up from September 2022.
These research seminars aim to promote research on sustainability issues conducted at Université Paris Dauphine - PSL, a reference institution in organizational and decision sciences, and thus contribute to the production and transmission of knowledge in this field.
Seminar #1 : Managing the commons: the case of fisheries
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 – 2:00 - 5:00pm, room A709
- Introduction by Arnaud Mias and Ivar Ekeland
- Rashid Sumaila, economics professor at College of British Columbia (Canada), and Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Interdisciplinary Ocean and Fisheries Economics at the Institute for the Oceans : ”Sustaining the global ocean is crucial for our lives”
- Loïc Henry, lecturer in economics at Université Paris Dauphine – PSL, LEDA : “Managing the commons: Illustrations from the agricultural sector”
- Claire Nouvian and Frédéric LeManach, BLOOM Association, “The financial side of fisheries”
Host : Hugo Gilbert, lecturer, Université Paris-Dauphine – PSL, LAMSADE
Seminar 2 : What agroecological transition?
Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:00-5:00 p.m., room A709
Invited speakers :
- Nicolas Fortané, researcher at INRAE (IRISSO, Université Paris Dauphine - PSL) : « Les labels “sans antibiotiques”, une opportunité manquée ? Quand la transition agroécologique renforce l’industrialisation de l’élevage » (in french)
- Amélie Gabriagues, doctorant, and Lionel Garreau, lecturer, Université Paris-Dauphine – PSL, DRM : « L’hybridité des business models des circuits courts agricoles » (in french)
- Maxime Ollier, doctorant, INRAE, LEDA : « Extreme temperatures and inequality: Evidence from French agriculture »
Primarily intended for researchers, teacher-researchers and doctoral students of Dauphine, these seminars are open to the entire Dauphine community upon registration at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dauphine inter-laboratory organizing committee : Isabelle Catto, Anna Creti, Georges Decocq, Frédérique Déjean, Béatrice Delzangles, Ivar Ekeland, Dominique Méda, Arnaud Mias, Stéphanie Monjon, Cécile Murat, Élise Penalva-Icher et Christine Vicens
- Hackathon "La technologie au service d'une finance durable et inclusive"
- Le Master Développement durable & organisations fête ses 20 ans !