The Bachelor’s in Organizational IT covers different aspects of information processing. It provides a solid preparation in IT, theoretical tools for the analysis of complex systems and skills for the business management sector.
Professionalization is particularly emphasized. The curriculum includes an internship and a requirement of two modern languages.
- Provide a solid preparation in IT by combining the study of mathematics, economics and management.
- Gain knowledge in algorithms, programming (Python, Java, C), databases, networks and many IT tools (PHP, HTML, Excel).
- Develop extensive skills in optimization and decision-making, economic and financial modeling.
- Learn to work in English (English courses each semester).
- Learn how to work in a group (projects).
- Assert one’s written and spoken communication (courses in communication technique, lectures and project presentation)
- Improve one’s general economic and financial culture, useful for one’s professional future, and the comprehension of the important economic issues as citizens.
Organization of the Bachelor's degree
Bachelor’s degree in Oganizational Computer Science
Mathematics and Computer Science
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training
- Outgoing Level
- Duration of studies
- 6 semesters
- ECTS Credits
- 180 credits
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Bachelor's degree
- Academic Year