The 1st year of the Master's in MIAGE is intended to train future professionals and researchers to perfectly master software tools and gain a clear understanding of corporate organization and operations. The MIAGE program is strongly rooted in the national MIAGE network, which brings together comparable programs at 20 French universities.
- Use, become expert in, and integrate information technologies
- Understand how to model information systems and techniques of project management
- Understand how organizations function: their organizational structure, strategic goals, and the full range of interactions that they house on both an operational and human scale
- Learn and become fluent in English and a required second foreign language, become TOEIC certified
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Work-based training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
No work-based training
- Type of Diploma
- National diploma conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
The challenges of the ecological and social transition in the Master's degree programs
Several courses and tools are offered to students in the Master’s program, regardless of their specialization
- “Ecological Transition and Social Responsibility” Certificate
- “Dauphine Durable” SPOC A common base of knowledge in the areas of ethics, social responsibility and sustainable development. It tackles the basics of CSR: control, human resources, finance, marketing, strategy, climate issues and the environmental transition.
- “Managing SDGs” SPOC A unique learning experience in which students from multiple countries work together on real-life case studies.
- Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development At PSL, Dauphine is a founding member of Université Virtuelle Environnement et Développement durable (Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development), which allows it to provide its students with a set of resources and MOOCs.
Professeur des universités
Responsable du parcours
Maître de conférences
Responsable du parcours (alternance)