Who can apply?
- Have passed 60 ECTS credits of analogous university study
- Proof of athletic, artistic, or entrepreneurial talent.
To be admitted to the Organizational Sciences track:
- Students must have passed 60 ECTS credits in economics and management at Dauphine or at another establishment.
- Students must have passed two years of preparatory courses and be eligible for competition.
- Admission is on the basis of the application.
How to apply?
There are three steps to the admissions process:
- An online application
- Eligibility for interview is determined after reviewing the application
- Interview with eligible applicants, followed by admissions decision.
When to apply?
Tuition and financial aid
Registration fees at Dauphine are established according to the different systems (national laws, tax household income, etc.).
Scholarships and Social Assistance
Funding packages are offered to Master's degree students in association with the CROUS, the Dauphine Foundation and corporations.
Funding through work-study programs.
Some Master's degree programs offer work-study training. Students are then paid and their tuition fees covered by the host company.