the Certificate of Advanced Quantitative Methods in Economics
The AQME Certificate is accessible to students admitted to the following Master programs:
- M1 International Affairs and development
- M1 Quantitative Economics
- M2 International Economics and Development
- M2 International Economic Assessment
- M2 Quantitative Economic Analysis
- M2 Digital Economics
The admission committee meets in July, once students have been admitted to the Master programs they have applied to.
- Students applying to the first year of the AQME Certificate must have been admitted either to the M1 Affaires Internationales et Développement or to the M1 Quantitative Economics program. Admission to the Certificate will be granted based on the previous results of the student in particular in Econometrics since the courses offered by the Certificate are particularly demanding in this respect.
- Students enrolling in the M2 Economie Internationale et Développement or M2 Quantitative Economic Analysis programs who were not enrolled in the first year of the Certificate are not eligible.
Final admission is conditional on providing evidence of B2-level mastery of English. This must be attested by a certificate of achievement from one of the following tests: TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 90), IELTS (minimum score of 6.5), GMAT, GRE (min score 650 equivalent GMAT) or Cambridge certificate (B2 or C1). English-native candidates or students who have followed an international training in English of at least one year over the past two years and who have passed the corresponding exams are exempted.