The Magistère in Banking, Finance, Insurance is a curriculum of excellence which prepares high-level practitioners capable of adapting successfully to the rapid changes of modern finance. For more than 30 years, this three-year program (from the third year of the Bachelor’s degree to the second year of the Master's) has trained experts in the various banking, finance, auditing, consulting, and insurance professions. The program alternates between academic courses, projects, meetings with professionals, and internships, and encourages its students to gain an international perspective through its prestigious partnerships in Europe, the United States, and Asia.
- Gain in-depth knowledge with a specialization in corporate finance or market finance
- Learn the programming languages and tools essential to corporate existence (VBA, Python, Matlab, SAS, Java, Bloomberg, etc.) and the fundamentals of machine learning methods
- Take advantage of courses prioritizing project-based ""learning by doing,"" based on practical case studies provided by prestigious partners of the program.
- Prepare students for the professional world through networking events (such as cocktail parties and breakfasts) organized in partnership with businesses and the Magistère alumni network.
- Develop an international outlook through a study abroad semester at a partner university in Europe, America, or Asia
- Have students participate in a mentoring program in which each student receives personalized advice and mentorship over the course of their education.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 24 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
Corinne VIRIQUE & Stéphanie INCORVAIA
job hunting's average duration
Net employment rate