The Master’s in Economics and Finance prepares experts with a solid knowledge in financial macroeconomics and environmental economics.
It gives access to a common educational foundation that provides the keys to understanding the economic environment.
It offers specific courses in the areas of economics and finance and provides the appropriate analytical tools.
- Prepare high-level executives for professions in finance and energy.
- Prepare future quantitative experts with solid knowledge of financial and environmental macroeconomics, allowing them to adapt to current changes in these sectors.
- Opens opportunities to international careers.
Organization of the Master’s Degree
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training or Executive Education
- Outgoing Level
- French and English
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
- Financial Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Economic Analyst
- Financial Engineer
- Portfolio Manager
Dauphine in Their Own Words
Proprietary Trading Analyst - Société Générale
Lorraine Bompard de Gournay
General Director of the Groupe Bompard for 10 years
A dedicated team
University Professor, Director of the Master's Degree in Economics and Finance
Associate Professor, Directors of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Engineering and Financial Economics
Jan Horst KEPPLER
Associate Professor, Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Energy, Finance, Carbone
University Professor, Director of the 1st and 2nd years of Master's degree - Banking, Finance, Insurance (Magistère), Director of the 2nd years of Master's degree - International Track