The Master’s in Economics and Finance prepares experts with a solid knowledge in financial macroeconomics and environmental economics.
It gives access to a common educational foundation that provides the keys to understanding the economic environment.
It offers specific courses in the areas of economics and finance and provides the appropriate analytical tools.
- Prepare high-level executives for professions in finance and energy.
- Prepare future quantitative experts with solid knowledge of financial and environmental macroeconomics, allowing them to adapt to current changes in these sectors.
- Opens opportunities to international careers.
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training or Executive Education
- Outgoing Level
- French and English
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
- Financial Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Risk Manager
- Economic Analyst
- Financial Engineer
- Portfolio Manager
Proprietary Trading Analyst - Société Générale
Lorraine Bompard de Gournay
General Director of the Groupe Bompard for 10 years
University Professor, Director of the Master's Degree in Economics and Finance
Assistant Professors, Directors of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Engineering and Financial Economics
Jan Horst KEPPLER
Assistant Professor, Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree - Energy, Finance, Carbone
University Professor, Director of the 1st and 2nd years of Master's degree - Banking, Finance, Insurance (Magistère), Director of the 2nd years of Master's degree - International Track