The Master's in Finance prepares high-level financial executives for businesses and financial institutions. They possess expert technical skills by professional sector, management skills, and evolving knowledge gained through an introduction to research and through research training seminars.
This Master’s is a high-quality education within the French academic landscape given its size, its reputation, its level of internationalization, the diversity of the professions covered, and the quality of its academic path offerings.
- Offer excellent training in financial methods.
- Foster international mobility in the first and second year through numerous international exchange agreements. These agreements allow foreign students to be hosted by Dauphine and Dauphine students to depart to numerous institutions of higher education.
- Open up to different professional perspectives within all financial professions.
- Foster the development of an international career.
After a first year followed by an optional gap year, 11 specializations are possible. A research specialization is offered as initial training: Research in Finance
Optional gap year
- Types of education
- Initial and work-based training
- Outgoing Level
- French and English
- Duration of studies
- 4 semesters (excluding the gap year)
- ECTS Credits
- 120 credits
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
- Private Equity, M&A
- Asset & Risk Management Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Trader, broker
- Financial Analyst
FX Sales-Trading, Barclays Wealth
Gestionnaire ALM, BNP Paribas
Assistant Professor, University New South Wales, Sydney
Your path :