The pedagogical methods used in the Auditing& Financial Advising program combine courses, individual and group work on real business case studies and their relationship to the fundamentals of auditing and financial advising. This highly-ranked program is taught by Paris Dauphine-PSL faculty members and a team of professionals employed by some of the largest international firms.
- Training to be a “large account” auditor or a financial advisor
- Mentor students as they prepare to enter the world of work
- Leverage the latest academic research and partnerships with major international firms to anticipate changes in the auditing and financial advisory professions
- Gain advanced knowledge of financial reporting, the evaluation of financial and non-financial assets, data and analytics, and governance;
- Types of education
- Executive Education
- Initial training
- French and English
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 12 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Diploma from a major institution conferring the Master's degree
- Academic Year
The challenges of the ecological and social transition in the Master's degree programs
Several courses and tools are offered to students in the Master’s program, regardless of their specialization
- “Ecological Transition and Social Responsibility” Certificate
- “Dauphine Durable” SPOC A common base of knowledge in the areas of ethics, social responsibility and sustainable development. It tackles the basics of CSR: control, human resources, finance, marketing, strategy, climate issues and the environmental transition.
- “Managing SDGs” SPOC A unique learning experience in which students from multiple countries work together on real-life case studies.
- Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development At PSL, Dauphine is a founding member of Université Virtuelle Environnement et Développement durable (Virtual University of the Environment and Sustainable Development), which allows it to provide its students with a set of resources and MOOCs.
Director of the 2nd year of the Master's degree
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate