This MSc. Financial Markets is a global and international market finance program designed to train specialists in financial markets for front office employees in investment banks, investment and asset management firms. It provides the students with an in-depth knowledge of the financial markets as well as an atypical skill set that is theoretical, quantitative and operational, which covers all existing products traded on these markets.
Program Objectives :
- Good knowledge of financial markets, models, products and quantitative strategies: the heart of this international program (entirely taught in English) focuses on specific valuation and negotiation techniques, including practical investment strategies, arbitrage, hedging and risk management duties.
- Broad knowledge:The students have also access to a broad range of courses in economics, ethics, finance, and regulation to strengthen and expand their knowledge base.
- Good balance of theory and practice, academic and opérational skills: The students are trained to be able to work independently on projects and produce professional-standard reports.
- International program to prepare students for international careers:A particular effort is made to prepare students for internships and job interviews in France and abroad. There are specific courses and training for that and we organize together with the students two banking treks per year.
- Diversity and teamwork:the international mix of faculty and students, the background mix of teachers and students who work together is an important source of indirect learning.
- Types of education
- Initial training
- Executive Education
- ECTS Credits
- 60 credits
- 32 weeks
- Type of Diploma
- Master of sciences
- Academic Year
Director of the program
Pauline DE SAINT QUENTIN
job hunting's average duration
Professional integration rate
Head of EMEA Equites for Bank of America Merrill Lynch responsible for trading, distribution and structuring.
Professor at the Oxford University
President of Oudart Gestion
Managing Director at Goldman Sachs
On September 20 2023
Participation of students from the Master Financial Markets - 203 in the Banking Trek in London.
On September 01 2023
The new academic year for students of Master 203 – Financial Markets starts on September 1st, 2023.