Admissions to the 1-year program are open to students :
- who have completed a Dauphine Master 1 majoring in Finance, provided that they have passed in the first exam session and have obtained a minimum grade of 08/20 in each course. Moreover they should have followed the following courses (except in exceptional cases): UE 104 Fixed Income Markets, UE 106 Investments and Financial Markets (in English), UE 112 Derivative products and markets (in English), UE 111 Financial Modeling and applications (in English), UE Basis in Econometrics and UE Financial econometrics.
- Admission is also opened to resident students in economics, management and mathematics.
- Admission is finally opened to non resident students holding or completing master's degree (MSc).
- The admission process is the same for all candidates.
The application steps are:
- Online application on MyCandidature
- Admissibility and preselection for oral tests/interviews based on application file
- Oral tests with pre-selected candidates followed by final admission
- A handwritten cover letter in English,
- A resume in English,
- The candidate’s complet transcripts – for high school diploma and for each University year,
- TOEFL iBT results dating back no more than two years(not requested for English native speakers). TOEIC not accepted.
- One (or more) lettres of recommandation.
- Highly recommended : GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examination) de moins de deux ans dating back no more than two years.
A summer recruitment session is organized (opening mid-July and ending end-August). Note that this session is only available to
- Non-Dauphine students,
- first-time applicants,
- M2 level candidates.